We are committed to providing social benefit and local opportunity within our business and for the projects that we work on. As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility we engage with and support local initiatives and are a member of Business in the Community (BITC). We specifically target where possible:
- Recruitment & Training opportunities locally
- Seek out supply chain initiatives
- Undertake community consultation
- Make contributions to education and promotion of social enterprises
- Undertake pro-bono work and provide mentoring services
- Provide environmental benefits both through our approach to design and through our own facilities
We are fully aware that these targets can often only be achieved through true collaboration. It is widely accepted that some of the most significant opportunity are available through the construction stage of the project but it is our hope that we can also find legacy opportunities.